Billing and Payment
We strive to make sure that our bills are accurate, transparent and explainable. It is critical for us to build this trust for our customers.
How Can I Check My Bill?
You can follow the easy steps below to check your bill. You can check out our Bill Assistant to get information about the items on the bill.
- Check the range of time your bill covers.
- Check your bill not based on end total but on consumption amount. This way, you can better see if your consumption is steady or if there is a difference between the current month and previous months.
- If you observe any increase in consumption, consider if there is an electrical appliance you have recently started to use or if this difference could be due to seasonal changes.
- Check if there is an additional item on your bill, such as a deposit amount or cut off-restore fee.
- If you still have doubts even if you checked all of the items above, please contact us so that we can review it and inform you.
- Take a step towards a sustainable future now by using our Savings Assistant which we developed to ensure that you can calculate the power consumption of your appliances and lower your electricity bills following our recommendations.
How Can I Pay My Bill?
Check out our payment channels to pay your bills easily.
Vadesi Geçmiş Borç Ödemeleri & Kredi Kartı Pos Komisyon Oranları
Vadesi geçmiş borçlarınızı, anlaşmalı banka kredi kartları ile taksitlik olarak Müşteri İşlemleri Merkezlerimizden ödeyebilirsiniz.
If you pay your bills in installments using your credit card:
For bill payments in credit card installments, a monthly late fee of 1.60% for customers using electricity on the national tariff, and of 2.60% for customers using discounted electricity shall be added to bills as per the relevant article of the Regulation on Electricity Market Consumer Services.
You can call 0850 800 0 186 to contact our Call Center and learn about the commission that your bank will charge you in payments with credit cards.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the answers to all your questions about bill payment.
You can find it out by signing up for online services on our website or calling our call center.
With your installation number or contract account number, you can submit your request via online services, or create a record by calling our Call Center on 0850 800 0 186 or using our WhatsApp Service Line.
The fact that an objection was raised does not free the consumer from their obligation to pay the bill. The contracted supplier will review and conclude the objection within a maximum of 10 business days following the date of application.
According to the relevant legislation and sales contracts, if the bill issued for the customer is not paid by the last payment date stated on the bill, the customer will be notified on the next bill or through other channels to pay their electricity debt. If the bill is not paid within five business days following the date of notification, electricity supply to the customer will be cut off as per the provisions of the relevant legislation. The customer will be notified about their bill debts both through a cut-off notice on bill and via SMS. We recommend you to make sure that your details are up-to-date so that you can get the notifications.
Using your contract account number, you can visit our Quick Debt Inquiry page on our website, contact our WhatsApp Service Line or call our Call Center on 0850 800 0 186 to check your current debts.
If your bill has not reached you, this may have been caused by technical issues or failure to access the meter during the reading, incorrect subscription or faulty meter. You can contact our Call Center on 0850 800 0 186 to create a request for review.
You can contact our Call Center for your debts subject to execution proceedings.
Take a step towards a sustainable future now by using our Savings Assistant which we developed to ensure that you can calculate the power consumption of your home appliances and lower your electricity bills following our recommendations.Savings Assistant